A game by: Shane Stevens
11.08 MB. Downloaded 143 times.
In deep space, one waste-processing employee stands above the rest: Limey Lizard, an incredibly lazy but lovable bloke who always seems to find himself in trouble. In episode 72, this is no exception, and if he doesn't fix the waste disposers the ship'll be flooded with filth, so get out your spanner and your chemically-resistant overalls -- it's gonna be a mucky ride!
NOTE: The main link is a self-extracting installer. If this does not appeal to you, the mirror has the game in a convenient RAR package.
I've included a rundown of the controls below for people who don't read readmes:
1. F1 will bring up the options menu, where you can adjust music volume, sound volume, game difficulty, and turn speech on and off.
2. Left click your mouse to walk or on an item to interact with it. Left clicking on an inventory item will pick it up.
3. Right click your mouse to examine things, including your inventory. Right clicking on an inventory item when you have one picked up will try to use the items together.
4. Space allows you to talk to things that can talk.
5. The arrows on the right of the gui are for moving through your inventory.
6. The button on the upper right of the gui is to quit the game; CTRL-Q works the same way.
7. The S and L buttons on the gui are for saving and loading.
Released on 1. November, 2008
Plays on Windows